So, I eat a lot of chocolate, listen to a lot of music, drink a lot of coffee, and take a lot of Vitamin D. You know, everything in
The other day, I made banana bread for the first time. It had a lot of nuts in it.
Today, I made a lot of tacos from this recipe. I know it seems weird to use a recipe for tacos, but I would have never thought to put the lettuce in first, or to make the tasty dressing.
It's not that I'm saying I don't find this beautiful:
...because I do; it's just that I need sunlight to thrive!
Anyway, if you feel even remotely the same way, read the ever-encouraging Psalm 103. It's delightful!



You need to buy one of those lamps that simulate the sun and sit under it when you are at home. I think that would be the best thing!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'm thinking you need a recipe for everything you make ;)
ReplyDeleteBut the real question is does FarmerBoy like what you are cooking? He's just as picky as me when it comes to food. haha
Tasty food . . . THAT is how one makes it through winter here! ;o) I know I always bake more in the winter--and yes, lots of stuff with chocolate! Do you need an awesome choco chip cookie recipe? I have one on my "recipes the keepers" pinboard--it is sure to bring much happiness and joy to your day. ;o)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of all the snow--we didn't get any out here!