Friday, April 12, 2013

Wallace

We have a new addition to our little farm: a one month-old calf that we named Wallace. Wallace is an orphan, and needs someone to bottle feed him twice a day. He's been sleeping inside of our barn, and ventured outside for the first time this afternoon!


Daisy sees Wallace for the first time:


He's really pretty cute.



Daisy really wanted to get a closer look. Wallace wasn't sure what to make of her!


I think winter has finally given up its stronghold on the state of Nebraska. It sure is nice to see green grass! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was talking on the phone to my mom when Wallace's orphan-hood was discovered. Immediately I said, "Give him to Louie, he will take care of him." You are very welcome. ;o) That's a pretty cute little calf and his name fits him perfectly.

    ReplyDelete