I like taking weird pictures of Griffy. I mean, I guess they're not really weird per se, but I always manage to cut part of his body out of the frame without really meaning to. So there's that.
Tonight I made cajun chicken pasta. You should try it, it's pretty tasty.
To be honest, there's not much going on around here at the moment. Louie and his dad spent the day planting, while I watched "Ever After" in my pjs and made spinach and artichoke dip.
Yeah, I could get used to that life.
This week I talked my way into an opportunity to practice my web design skills, which is sort of exciting. I'll [hopefully] be redesigning the website for the Crete Heritage Society. Here's a "before" picture for posterity:
So yeah, lots to do there. ;) My summer classes start May 22; I'm taking "Critical Issues in Distance Education" and "Computer Interface Design for Learning." They both sound really interesting, so it should be a fun month.
'Til next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment