Today we visited John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in Key Largo. The park has walking trails and offers snorkeling/diving trips and glass bottom boat rides so that visitors can get an up-close look at the reef. We took a quick walk on one of the trails before heading out to sea...
Unfortunately once we got out to the reef and went down into the enclosed part of the boat to look at the various sea creatures, I started to feel sick. The waves were a bit choppy and I was feeling claustrophobic...I ended up making it out to the back deck just in time to lose my lunch over the railing! It was still a fun boat ride though and I was able to see some of the coral and fish before I had to make my hasty exit. :-)
When we got back to the hotel, the iguanas were out sunning themselves near the parking lot...
No comments:
Post a Comment