Today we drove to Key West, at the other end of the keys. We spent the day exploring (my favorite part was a trolley tour of the city...I learned so much about the history!) and stayed until the sunset celebration at Mallory Square.
A random guy walked up to us with his parrot and sort of surprised us into getting our picture taken for $10...fortunately, I think this photo was worth the money! Hehe.
We actually ate at Sloppy Joe's for lunch, but I didn't want to take a picture of it until it was all lit up. There was a guy covering classic rock songs while we ate (and doing a good job of it, I might add), so it was pretty fun.
There was a street performer with a "trained pig" at Mallory Square...this is Snorkels! His only trick was being super adorable and drawing a large crowd. And now for the sunset!
No comments:
Post a Comment