Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20


Ok, I think it's time to have an honest discussion about how cute my dog is. Because seriously. Look at her. Look at the look of determination on her little face as she tries to make it across the yard. Look at the way she puts her little front paws together when she leaps. Her form is flawless. Here's an earlier shot:


That corgi is FLYING. Here's Daisy by the old truck:


And here's Daisy next to the garage:


And here's the icicle lights actually covered in icicles:

5 comments:

  1. Love these photos of Daisy. It does look she is flying. Does Griffin like the snow too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Yep, I agree she may just be one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... she's definitely charismatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the flying Daisy pictures! She does look incredibly determined--what an expression! And I'm going to call your lights "icicles squared"--that is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete