This is Owen. Owen's primary occupation is being adorable. He's quite good at it. Here he is looking at some dancing snowmen/reindeer toys at his grandma Judi's house.
We had a Hansmeyer family Christmas today, and boy was it fun! I just love being a part of such a large family...it makes up for many years of missed chaos. Or something like that. ;) This year I was tasked with making "spaghetti corn," a Hansmeyer family favorite. I was delighted to discover that it's just about the easiest thing to make. Almost as easy as mac and cheese!
This is Lassy. She's a sweetheart.
This is Emmett, just before giving Lassy a kiss. Emmett loves animals!
This is Addi. She spent the day marching around with her baby doll and radiating cuteness.
Opening presents! Uncle Louie & Aunt Becky fell woefully short when it came to gift-giving this year. Hopefully we can make it up to everyone sometime. :) Ok, that's all for now...almost time to board our flight! The next pictures you see will be all sunshine and palm trees (well, maybe...can't guarantee it).





Oh I hope you know we totally don't expect you to purchase gifts for 9 nieces and nephews (and I know I totally speak for Lynsi on this too!). We don't want to bankrupt anyone. ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou guys have a WONDERFUL trip! I'm so glad we got to see you before you fled the state. ;o)