![]() |
| Let the feasting begin! |
![]() |
| I think my nephew Owen was a little bored ;) |
![]() |
| Emmett really liked Daisy |
![]() |
| I made sweet potato casserole from The Pioneer Woman's recipe. It was yummy! |
![]() |
| Getting ready for the hayrack ride |
![]() |
| The old tractor |
![]() |
| Drew was having a great time! |
![]() |
| Playing with story blocks |








Looks like it was such a fun family time!
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask you for that recipe--definitely one of the best sweet potato casseroles I've had (but that Pioneer Woman, she speaks my love language of butter and cream . . .). ;o)
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say, yay for you being on blogger! (It is so user-friendly . . . not that you need it, but I do!!) I'm glad to see you posting again!