Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17

Smoke settling in the fields
Finally went to the doctor today and got some antibiotics for whatever infection has invaded my sinuses. Between that and nasal spray (which I've recently discovered...I was always afraid to try it!), I'm feeling a lot better. There's talk of snow this Wednesday, so hopefully there will be some exciting photo opportunities on the way! In the meantime, the above photo shows my favorite tree on our property. I'm not sure why I like it so much. It's just nicely shaped I guess? Anyway, that's all I've got for today!

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty Becky! Hope you are feeling better soon! I always think of colds as being on the lowest rung of "severity" as far as sickness goes . . . and then I get one and remember how utterly miserable they make me feel. Hope the medicine does the trick for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janna! The antibiotic seems to be working, so hopefully I'll be feeling better in no time.

      Delete
  2. hey becky, you should build a hobbit hole to live in. Just give louie a go at it. I would seriously love to outfit a house to be like a hobbit hole. It needs to be done.
    Get better as well, hopefully you don't have strep.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey matt, I think that's a great idea! we could go out to the sandhills and build a community of hobbit homes and sell them to crazed LOTR fans at top dollar. that is an excellent idea!

      Delete